- 1.1 These general conditions of contract, along with conditions that may be established, expressly regulate the relations arising between FOUNDATION Maria Garcia Estrada, residing at C / GARCIA ESTRADA, 2 and CIF G-38854626 (hereinafter FOUNDATION ) and third (the “Users”) who use the Internet portal www.mariagarciaestrada.org (hereinafter the “Website”) and with third parties that recruit the products offered through it.
FOUNDATION Maria Garcia-Estrada, reserves at all times, the right to unilaterally change without notice and at any time the presentation and configuration of the site.
- 1.2 These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 7 / 1998 on General Conditions of the contract, the Royal Decree 1906/1999 regulating the telephone and electronic contracting with general conditions in implementing Article 5.3 Law 7 / 1998, Law 26/1984 General for the Defense of Consumers and Users, Law 7 / 1996 of the Retail Trade, Royal Decree-Law 14/1999 regulating the Electronic Signature and any resulting legislation application.
- 1.3 By using the website of the Foundation, you acquire the status of User. Both the visit as the use and / or purchase of any products to the Portal as User imply acceptance without reservations of any kind, to any and all General Conditions and in your case to the Special Conditions which, if any, governing the acquisition.
- 1.4 THE FOUNDATION may, at any time and without notice, amend these General Terms, by posting such changes on the portal so they can be known by users prior to any visit to the Website or the purchase of any goods offered on the Portal.
- 2.1 Products offered on the Portal, along with their features and prices on the screen. Also on the screen to the shipping address of the user of the products, which are always for the buyer. Prices shown on the screen are in euros and include local tax. and any other tax that was applicable and are in force.
II. Products offered. Cart System
Tenders are duly indicated on the screen.The Foundation reserves the right to decide in each moment, the products contain and are offered to users through the Portal. Thus, the Foundation may at any time add new products to those included in the Website, provided, unless otherwise provided, that such new products shall be governed by the provisions of the General Conditions in force at that time.
The Foundation reserves the right to cease providing access at any time and without notice, any of the products offered on the Portal
- 2.2 For the purchase of products offered on the Portal, the Foundation solicits Users proceed to register, for which those users, who must be over eighteen (18) years, must complete the instructions on screen and required to execute the following instructions: :
- Complete the electronic form filling in each mometnto appear on the Portal following the instructions therein.
- Pressing the OK button.
- Reception at the email account of user “User Name” and “Password”.
The User name and Password are personal and not transferable. The Foundation may carry out, with adequate notice, modifications to the user name and / or password, in which case the modified codes lose their validity.
- 2.3 Once registered the user, and to proceed with the purchase of products, you must add the product you want in the shopping cart, according to the indications listed on the screen, filling in for this purpose in the order form provided and sent to the organization, This involves reading and acceptance of all the General Conditions and in the Special Conditions if any exist. The purchase shall be completed at the home of the Foundation, located at ADDRESS COMPANY.
- 2.4 A purchase and once completed in the shortest time possible, provided no later than thirty (30) days from the execution of the purchase, the Department of Customer User FOUNDATION buyer sent to the address indicated on the form the corresponding invoice. The order confirmation sent by FOUNDATION is void as a bill, just as proof of purchase.
III. Payment, delivery and desist orders
- 3.1 Payment of the price of goods purchased and the shipping costs, which will show up can be made by credit card.
To proceed to payment, the User must follow the instructions on the screen, giving the following information:
- Card number.
- Expiration date.
As electronic payment system, the Foundation is attached to the payment gateway electronic trading bank or financial institution. All data provided for this purpose is encrypted under the SSL (Secure Socket Layers) to ensure maximum security for them.
- 3.2 THE FOUNDATION undertakes to deliver goods purchased by the user, the home buyer stipulated, in the order form (not be delivered to PO Boxes products or booths), as soon as possible and In any case, always within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of preparation of the order. The shipping of the items purchased will be paid by Buyer.
- 3.3The User-Buyer shall have seven (7) working days, according to the official calendar of their place of residence, to settle the purchase without incurring a penalty or charge, including the costs of returning the. The seven-day deadline provided in the preceding paragraph shall be computed after receipt by the buyer of the goods purchased. However, if the buyer had knowledge of the right of withdrawal after the date of receipt of the goods purchased within seven days shall commence from the date on which he had knowledge of his right to return, in charge, the goods purchased. In any case, it is understood that the buyer has known the right of withdrawal, since the entry into the portal, which requires reading and acceptance of these General Conditions and in any case since the time of ordering.
Refunds of orders should be sent to the address of the Foundation, Calle Ortega y Gasset, 16, Madrid, 28006. Exercised by the buyer the right resolution, FOUNDATION returned by crediting amounts received without any deduction immediately and never in a period exceeding thirty days. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this precludes the right of withdrawal (withdrawal) in cases where the nature of the content of the supplies is impossible to carry it out, without prejudice
the claim for damages.